Saturday, April 9, 2011

5 Things I Don't Understand About Easter


1: What does the Easter Bunny have to do with Easter Eggs?? Rabbits don't lay eggs right? Chickens lay eggs....not bunnies or rabbits.
2: What do Jelly beans have to do with Easter Bunnies? Little boys all over the world are asking if Jelly Beans are Bunny poop. that just isn't right!
3: Why do parents think they have to hide Easter Eggs where they are so hard to find? Don't they realize 3 month old boiled eggs are not a pretty pictures?
4: Does the Easter Bunny have a family? Little baby bunnies of his own? And why isn't he with them, insteads of going around to little kids houses all over the world??
5: At what age is it ok to tell your parents, you know there is no Easter Bunny?? I go to Church, I kow the real meaning of Easter. I'll just play along a few more years. Besides, I am smart enough to know all that stuff comes from Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment