Thursday, October 28, 2010

Orbitz Gum

My mom got me some free Orbitz gum. I was so happy when she got them for me. I love them so much!! I go though 1 pack a day. It is not becuase of me, my friends beg for them to.

I love their packaging and their commercials. My mom says that they're commercials are not targeted for kids my age, but I still think their cute. I really have no idea what my mom is talking about.

We were sent so many different flavors. All of them were yummy! Sometimes my friends call me the Orbitz queen. Thats why I love Orbitz gum. If I could marry it, I would! :)

Mom's disclosure:
We were sent 6 packages of Orbitz gum, and several B1G1 free coupons through a Bzzagent Campaign. It in no way reflects on her opinions since she's always asking me to buy Orbitz @ the Supermarket anyway!

1 comment:

  1. You and I share the same problem as I often do not know what your Mom is also talking about.

    I have to write everyday for my college classes. I'll give you a tip! Proofread before you post. You will be amazed at hoe easy it is to correct mistakes with just a simple readback. I am so proud that you are using this medium to improve your writing. I hope it inspires you to continue writing, and soon you may do some creative writing. Do you know what creative writing is?

    ReplyDelete